Keiko the Edamame is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Its realistic textures help stimulate babies’ senses and relieve teething gums. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle with this veggie teether!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.