Age: 6 - 24 Months
Ideal for home or on- the- go, this soft, snuggly mirrored teether will not only soothe baby’s gums, it will delight their senses with its many features. The loops and tags of bright primary colors offer different textures for babies to explore with their hands and mouths, while the crinkling and rattling sounds will endlessly enchant little ears. Easy for small fingers to grip and manipulate, this plush teether is an excellent tool to develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Features 12 tactile elements for baby to explore.
- Facilitates sensory integration by stimulating baby’s visual, oral, tactile and auditory senses.
- Fosters early perception, grasping and motor skills.
- Made with soft polyester, BPA-free plastics and silicone.
- Measures 4.75" in diameter (8.5" long including all elements).
- Machine washable on cold/delicate. Do not tumble dry.